Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Records Request

Sign up for the News Update.

Sub Navigation


Home > breadcrumbs: High School > breadcrumbs: Student Services > breadcrumbs: Records Request >


Ajax Loading Image


Records Request

The Student Services Office maintains academic transcripts and medical records of students who have attended Red Bud High School. 

Current and past students of Red Bud High School can request their records be sent to an employer, school, or themselves.  To request records, the student (not parent or family member) should email Sharon Koester to request records.  Please provide exactly what records you want (academic transcript or medical records), your name at the time of attendance, graduation date or last year of attendance, and the address where you would like these records mailed.  We cannot provide a copy of your diploma, but your academic transcript indicates your graduation date for verification of graduation. 

Employment agencies that need to verify graduation should provide the student name at time of graduation, date of birth, and indicated graduation date, along with a telephone number and case reference number.  To request a graduation verification, please email this information to Sharon Koester or call 618-282-3826 x1302.


Back To Top